Four Points Galveston

Four Points Galveston Rates and Deals

Four Points Galveston Reviews

BASAIC BASAIC
Great Deal With my Discount Dec 24, 2017
By the time I had driven through some small towns en route to Galveston and had looked around that nice sized town, I had gotten pretty tired and really wanted to find a place to stay. I had stopped at the welcome center and I knew from previous visits to Galveston that many of the places for accommodations were located along Seawall Boulevard. The first place I saw when I got to Seawall was a bright red rectangular building; the Four Points by Sheraton. These hotels are usually rather expensive and this was Galveston which is kind of a resort so I figured the price would probably be more expensive than I wanted to pay. I decided to check anyway as I was not sure where the next place was. I was quoted a price of $169 then told I could get the senior discount and pay $146. I asked about the military discount and was told that was normally the same; but she would double check. The military discount was $99 a night so I reserved a room. The Four Points by Sheraton was $169, $99 with my military discount, as of December 2017 (prices vary due to weekend/weekday, seasons, special events, and other factors). The hotel had an outdoor pool and hot tub, a restaurant and bar in the hotel, a business center, and you can buy breakfast in the hotel restaurant the next morning. My room had a large comfortable bed which gave me a good night's sleep, a nice TV with a few premium channels, and a sitting area. There was no microwave which is not uncommon when a hotel has its own restaurant. Across the street from the Galveston Pleasure Pier.
Four Pointsby Sheraton
Lobby
Outdoor Pool
Bar

Four Points Galveston Overview

The Four Points Galveston is situated along the seawall, offering travelers easy access to the area’s beautiful beaches. This is one of the more convenient hotels in Galveston, situated only 2 blocks from the downtown area. There are many attractions nearby, including Moody Gardens and the Galveston Convention Center. The Four Points Galveston is situated only a few minutes from Ellington Field Airport and 45 minutes from the Houston Airport. The airports and numerous Galveston points of interest can be reached via taxi or rental car.

All of the guestrooms at the Four Points Galveston are equipped with Internet access. All 124 rooms offer televisions, coffee makers, and private bathrooms. Many rooms also offer refrigerators, microwaves, and private balconies.

Guests will find that the Four Points Galveston is located in close proximity to numerous shops and restaurants. There is a free breakfast offered onsite for guests each morning. The hotel also offers a large pool as well as business services and meeting rooms.

Four Points Amenities

• Computer
  • Desk
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower