Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok Sukhumvit 15

Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok Sukhumvit 15 Rates and Deals

Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok Sukhumvit 15 Reviews

northlight northlig…
My favourite hotel in Bangkok Sep 13, 2015
I needed somewhere to stay in the Sukhumvit area of Bangkok for just one night after my week in Myanmar (Burma) and before I took my Qatar Airways flight back to London via Doha. This hotel caught my eye because it had a good location not too far from BTS Asok, offered excellent value at £65 for the night, and had a brand new Irish pub next to it that I wanted to check out.

When you enter the hotel, you arrive in really clean, modern and spacious lobby area and immediately have a good feeling about the place. Once you arrive at the room you realise that this hotel was a great choice. The bathroom and shower area looked very nice, the bed was a good size, everything was clean, and you had all the things you could need.

Free wifi was included for my stay and this worked absolutely fine which is always pleasing to find out when you arrive at a new hotel. As I was flying out the next day, I had checked in online for my flight from Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) and I needed to print my boarding passes. The hotel has a business centre that has Apple Mac computers and a printer. You get five printed sheets complimentary which was ok as I only needed two. The concierge was very helpful in helping me out by setting me up on the Apple Mac and printing my documents for me.

In the afternoon and in the evening it was time to check out the bars at the hotel. The Drunken Leprechaun is located next to the hotel and their happy hour is 4pm to 8pm. On the roof of the hotel is Am Bar which I didn't know about before I got there, so this was a pleasant surprise. The atmosphere was really good up there, and happy hour is 8pm to 10pm there.

The day that I checked out I had plenty of time to spare because my flight from BKK wasn't until 840pm. I had the room until midday which was very useful. After checking out of the room I could leave my main luggage at the hotel. They tag your bag and give you a unique ticket which you hand over to the concierge when you return to the hotel to collect your bag.

I've stayed in quite a few hotels in Bangkok now and this is definitely my favourite so far. Everything about staying here was perfect for me. I will recommend this place to anyone I know travelling to Bangkok that can pay a bit extra for their accommodation. Soon I will book another stay here.
tv and desk area
large comfortable bed
the 2 bottles of water are free ;)
the bathroom and shower area
Chokk Chokk
Great quality and fabulous location Mar 22, 2013
There was only one reason that I chose this hotel and that was a review of the hotel by TB’s CJ, who wrote that it both had a good location and that it was a quality hotel. I was going to the huge Bangkok meet-up and knowing myself I wanted a good quality hotel because I had been really busy in the period before leaving to Bangkok and on top of that, a 12-hour flight is almost the worst that I know.

I landed in Bangkok airport, and was quite tired after only having been able to get a couple of hours of sleep. I could have taken the train into the city center, but I preferred to take a taxi no matter how the traffic would be and have the service of being dropped off at the doorstep of my hotel. The traffic was quite moderate given the fact that is was a Friday evening. It took almost one hour to get to the hotel but as it was the first time for me in Bangkok I really enjoyed the ride and it moved my mind from the stressing long-flight-travel mode to a curiosity mode, which was just what I needed. The driver dropped me off at the entrance with a bit of pride in his eyes, I was sure that he had done his best in getting there fast because there had been some situations on the way from the airport, where I had thought ‘that’s a new one’.

I stepped into a calm and cold reception area that was quite classy. There were some guests sitting in the lobby and all of them were sitting with there laptops. I later understood why, because the fee for getting Wi-Fi access was 450 THB per day. The reception found my booking quite fast and I was given a room on the 4th floor of the 10 stories high hotel. The room was really great and I especially loved the king size bed. The room was calmly colored in beige and light colored wood. The furniture were low and modern and there were a nice flat screen that I never managed to use. The bathroom was far above averaged and quite enjoyable.

One of the best features of the hotel was the room that hosted a huge bar area where you also could eat and a spa area and an outdoor swimming pool. The bar was called The Ambar Bar and was really a treat because it was possible to sit outside all day and getting all the action but still sitting in the shade under a large sail. Two of the 3 days I spent some hours on the roof tasting some of the local beers and having some great gin & tonics.

I didn’t try their breakfast but it was a great hotel and the area around the hotel was full of bars and restaurants. The nightlife some 500 meters from hotel was totally amazing and there are loads of shopping possibilities as well.
The bed
The room
The bathroom
The roof bar
ccjbeachbum ccjbeach…
very nice Sep 25, 2012
the four points Sheraton is perfectly located on sukhumvit 15 just off sukhumvit.the location is just steps away sukhumvit road and a 5 minute walk to either the MRT (ASOK STATION) or BTS (NANA STATION)also a 5 minute walk to the famous 21 mall.the hotel is a cool/hip type place - its very colorful and the rooftop bar and pool area.which has some great views of Bangkok.there beds are sweet as they call them four points four comfortTM beds. i call them sweet as i melted when i throw myself onto the bed.they have free Internet but only in the lobby and public areas otherwise expect to pay 15.00 a day for Internet in the room.i didn't eat there so i cant comment on that.the staff was very friendly and helpful.ill stay here again
lobby
ccjbeachbum says:
lol
Posted on: Sep 27, 2012
VOSgp VOSgp
Four Points Hotel Sukhumvit 15 Bangkok Apr 11, 2011
Stayed in this hotel for 2 times. Managed to get them as our corporate hotel now.

The good:

1) BTS (above ground) and Subway (underground)stations are within walking distance. Just 3 - 4 stations from Siam Centre and MBK via BTS.

2) Also within walking distance are Healthland Massage Centre (recommended) and drinking places like Soi Cowboy (not for families and kids though).

3) Hotel is new (started Dec 2010) so everything is nice, from the room, to toilet to the bed.

4) If you book a twin room, it's 2 X Queen size beds, good for family (need to confirm if all rooms are in this way though).

5) One train station can get you to Naraya Boutique shop (for those who like Naraya bags).

6) Free Wifi at the lobby.

The bad,

1) Not as many restaurants around.

2) Not so suitable for families with kids.
Amrit06 says:
The gym and rooftop swimming pool are awesome...
Posted on: Nov 07, 2011
Baliman Baliman
Nice, but over priced May 08, 2011
Way over-priced -- Breakfast is not included and there is a charge for internet (in the room). try Royal President Hotel or 15 Sukhumvi Hotel -- they both offer low rates and the same great location.

Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok Sukhumvit 15 Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Desk
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower