Four Peaks Brewery

1340 East 8th Street, Tempe, AZ, USA - 480-303-9967

Four Peaks Brewery Tempe Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Great Food and Beer Nov 14, 2010
I was in Phoenix for the Tempe Travbuddy meet-up. The meet-up took place at the Four Peaks Brewery at about 7:00 pm. It was interesting because I had never been to Four Peaks despite my many visits to the Phoenix Metro area.

It is primarily a brewery, but hey serve dinner and lunch. Our group ordered different items on thier big menu. I ordered soup of the day, a mexican enchilada soup, spiced to taste.

I'm not a beer drinker so I can not write about the taste. But from what I gathered from my boyfriend Mark and from travbuddy Sven, the brew is great.
My soup bowl
acowboy acowboy
Hidden Brewery Gem Located In Tempe, AZ!! Oct 10, 2008
Four Peaks is definately a hidden gem once the city of Tempe is tossed around. Lost from all the rift raft of the local college scene which is known as Mill Ave. Four Peaks delivers a different atmosphere that is more of a relaxed kick back type of environment. Not only do they have great beer, but surprisingly great food! With the option to eat inside and watch sporting events on one of their many tvs or sitting outside enjoying one's company while being cooled down by the misters. Either way, you will not be disappointed.
ashleynpearson says:
mmmm I always love me a good brewery!
alyssa_ob says:
congrats on having this review featured!!!
shirlan says:
Congratulations on having this review featured. I am sure that you threw yourself into testing the beers and food just for our benefit. Great sacrifice! :-) Haha

Related Travel Blogs About Four Peaks Brewery

Another Small Mini-Meet @ Four Peaks Brewery
Lol so yeah this is the night that I found out it is handy to have people who are planning to come to the meet ups phone numbers..   = )    all i knew is that Demi and Keith&… Lol so yeah this is the night that I found out it is handy to have people who are planning…

Check Tempe Hotel Deals