Four Days in Paradise

El Nido, Philippines

Four Days in Paradise El Nido Reviews

geoland geoland
Five Days in Paradise Jul 23, 2011
It has long been a dream for me at experience El Nido. I have heard alot about the place from many who have been there and i my mind, i conjured paradise!

This dream has finally been realized when i, three of my Japanese friends, Satoshi, Shohei and Tomomi, and a Filipino friend Alfie decided to take an adventure in Palawan. The five day trip (April 7-11, 2010) was too short a visit for people who want to explore an explored gift on nature and linger on lagoons as if you are transformed into an entirely new world or just frolic on a crystal clear white beaches just by yourself (or your group for that matter).

We had a two-day island hopping which gave us the chance to see the MUST-SEEs in the Bacuit archipelago, o truly it did not disappoint. For the two-day island hopping (which cost us approximately USD75 per day) We visited the Big Lagoon, the Small Laoon, the Snake ISland, a number of caves, the Hidden Lagoon, beautiful crystal clear beaches (for just the five of us!) and magnificent karst formations!

On my next visit, i must stay is paradise every traveler must once get to see!

Check El Nido Hotel Deals