Four Brothers Restaurant and Tavern

5283 Ferry Street, Niagara Falls, Canada

Four Brothers Restaurant and Tavern Niagara Falls Reviews

jamesdean252 jamesdea…
Four Brothers Restaurant and Tavern - Niagara Falls Aug 02, 2011
We arrived into Niagara Falls a little later that what we were expecting. After checking into are hotel, we decided to checked out the falls and then were on our way to find something to eat. We were both in the mood for some good pizza and came across Four Brothers Restaurant. Which is a cozy little Italian restaurant located off the beaten path from all the main tourist attractions. Four Brothers has been family owned and operated since 1964.

We were greeted by a friendly doorman standing outside with a menu in hand. We walked in without looking at the menu and were seated right near the door. After looking around at the restaurant, the place kind of reminded me of the movie the godfather. Just the way the atmosphere of the place was set up. The waitress came over lit a candle and handed us some menus. After checking over the menu I was a little disappointed to find out they didn’t serve pizza. We both weren’t that hungry but knew we need to eat something before we called it a night. We decided to split some garlic bread with cheese and a bowl of spaghetti with meat sauce.

I think the food is a little over priced but had a great flavor. The staff was friendly but our server was a little slow. The place was clean but a little out dated. Over all I really enjoy it and would go back and try it again.

Check Niagara Falls Hotel Deals