Fota Wildlife Park

Fota Wildlife Park, Cork, Ireland

Fota Wildlife Park Cork Reviews

Chloelf Chloelf
Fota Wildlife Park Great Experience Mar 20, 2011
Fota Wildlife Park is great for all ages. Its located just outside carrigtwohill, its not really easy to get to if you don't have a car, but the train station isn't too far away from it. Its cheap entry into the park. I go there a few times a year, year tickets are also available, they have lots of animals from cheetahs to monkeys to giraffes. There is a cafe where you can stop off and have lunch (don't eat on the bench's outside unless you want a monkey to steal your lunch)I went there when I was in school and worked there for my work experience, it was great getting to feed the animals, not so great having to clean out their beds and huts! But it is great to go and walk around the zoo. I like it because the animals have big areas to run and walk around in, they are not kept in little cages, visit this zoo if you are in the area!!
Fota

Related Travel Blogs About Fota Wildlife Park

A walk around Cork
Well today I was inspired to go for a walk around my hometown and take a few photos. I drove into University College Cork and parked the car. I have been a student here for the past four years, and m…Cork. From Fota Wildlife Park to Cork City Gaol, from Blarney Castle to the Titanic Trail in Cobh, there is a hell…

Check Cork Hotel Deals