Foster's Grille

419 Gateway Drive, Winchester, VA, USA

Foster's Grille Winchester Reviews

Andy99 Andy99
Home of the Charburger at Foster's Grille Sep 19, 2010
Foster's Grille is a small chain of hamburger restaurants in Northern Virginia. The Winchester location is small and homey. So much so, I was surprised when I discovered it was a chain!

Susan and I have been here a few times when visitng our children at university. (Julia likes it a lot!) After a few visits, the staff know you!

I always order an Old Fashioned Charburger. It includes your choice of toppings, French fries, and a soft drink. I add bacon, too. The burger is very good, tasting like it was grilled on a backyard grill. The menu is small and to the point. Besides burgers, there are hot dogs, hot sandwiches, a Garden Burger, and salads.

Customers order by filling out a slip and presenting it at the order counter. Servers then bring the food to your table. You can even print out a menu from the web site and fill it out in advance!

Foster's Grille is very convenient to Interstate I-81 at the Winchester Gateway shopping center. If you are passing through on a north-south trip on I-81, it's a good alternative for lunch or a snack.
Foster's Grille
Inside Foster's Grille
Old Fashioned Charburger at Foster…

Check Winchester Hotel Deals