Forto Dvaras

Forto Dvaras - Outdoor seating

Forto Dvaras Vilnius Reviews

shavy shavy
A good place for Lithuanian food Feb 19, 2017
Because is our last night in Lithuania, I'm looking a restaurant that serve purely Lithuanian. I came to the website of this place and we're so interested. We were early around 6 pm, the place is almost full.

The location of this restaurant is in a famous street of Vilnius Pilies, so it is easy to find.

We'd like the outdoor seating, but here wasn't much tables available we're lucky that someone is leaving when we get it in. We were immediately helped by one of of staff, they speaks very well English and very friendly.

They had many choices from the menu. Didier found one interesting in the list on the appetizer and anxious to try ( pig ear strips). For main course I order a pork skewer and Didier had pork barbecue.

The meantime our drink was served together with pig ear. I never tasted the ear, it didn't looked good when it came to the table. The ear is cooked and served in a plate in stripes, he's just curious about the taste and tried a piece

The service is quite fast although the outdoor sitting is very busy,. There were enough staff serving around. My skewers was served with fries, white cool, pickle, strip red peppers and a jar ketchup. Didier's pork barbecue is also good, we both satisfied with our meal.

Afterwards, we like to have a dessert I asked the menu card. They don't have much choice, so I ask a pie and Didier take an ice cream. This place maybe not very cheap to dine, but really worth every cent - the service and friendly staff. Visa or mastercard is acceptable
Outdoor seating