Fort Lauderdale Hotels

Browse 35 Fort Lauderdale, Florida hotel reviews for 144 Fort Lauderdale hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Dania Beach Hotels7.8 km
Plantation Hotels9 km
Lauderdale By the Sea Hotels9.1 km
Davie Hotels11.1 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Fort Lauderdale Hotels and Deals

#1 of 144 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
caymanjim says: "Stayed at the "W" Hotel on Highway A1A, right across from Fort Lauderdale Beach ..."
$158
#2 of 144 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Soultrekker says: "I was here for a work convention and this hotel impressed me! My buddy Carl had ..."
#3 of 144 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Coralbanyan says: "Life doesn't get any better than this! I was surprised to find this small 200 ..."
#4 of 144 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
ntxmerman says: "Crystal is by far the best of the large cruise lines in the world, if not the le..."
#5 of 144 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
KRae007 says: "This hotel is awesome! I reserved the room blind through Priceline and was plea..."
$110
#6 of 144 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
ccjbeachbum says: "i haven't stayed at a starwood in a few years but signed up for one of there cre..."
$92
#7 of 144 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Rettogo says: "Nice view of Alantic Ocean and the Intercoastal Waterway. The hotel was very ..."
#8 of 144 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Coralbanyan says: "This property which I stayed at for 2 weeks was so-so. Its mostly geared toward..."
#9 of 144 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
ccjbeachbum says: "this hampton inn was a nicer/newer hampton inn or has been re-modeled lately th..."
#10 of 144 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
ccjbeachbum says: "I liked this hampton inn so much i came back for more,the review is the same but..."
#11 of 144 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
WildwoodCorgis says: "Near the Port of Ft. Lauderdale and the FLL/Hollywood International Airport, thi..."
#12 of 144 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
kirannhegde says: "I have stayed at Extended Stay America at Cypress Creek twice, once during Octo..."
$44
#13 of 144 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Glynnes says: "The Napoli Belmar Resort www.napolibelmar.com located at 625 N. Birch Road in ..."
$65
#14 of 144 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
world-traveller123 says: "Stayed at Ocean Gate Hotel when I was in Fort Lauderdale in May 2012 Was a fa..."
$96
#15 of 144 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
maheyriyaz says: "This is a great Hotel bit expensive though, specially for those who are travelli..."
#16 of 144 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Coralbanyan says: "Spacious modern suites with one of the largest flat screen TV's I've ever had in..."
#17 of 144 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
WildwoodCorgis says: "Very nice, high rise hotel right across the road from the beach. Comfy bed, cle..."
$106
#18 of 144 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
tj1777 says: "We stayed at the Red Carpet Inn for one simple reason - it was the cheapest hote..."
$45
#19 of 144 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
ccjbeachbum says: "well it was the end of the year and i needed three more stay for diamond level w..."
$63
#20 of 144 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
ellieisamazing says: "We stayed at the Beach Plaza Hotel for New Years Eve. Having searched for a hote..."
$49
#21 of 144 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
ocwarren says: "Amandas.....I am so sorry that I do not have an exact place for you. When I do ..."
$104
#22 of 144 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
kingoftheicedragons says: "We stayed at this hotel twice, one night before our cruise, and then one night a..."
$48
#23 of 144 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
camwilde says: "This hotel was booked for us through a time share presentation promotion. I hav..."
$46
#24 of 144 hotels in Fort Lauderdale
firenice048 says: "Well, firstly when I made my reservation, I asked for a smoking room. I get to t..."
$83