Fort Ball Pizza

91 North Washington Street, Tiffin, OH, USA

Fort Ball Pizza Tiffin Reviews

PhinsAndGills PhinsAnd…
Aug 17, 2007
YUM! That about sums this place up! YUM!

The buffet is out of this world. It's freshly stocked often with bread, pizza, fresh salad, and at least 6 different kinds of pasta. Everything on the buffet was excellent quality, better than I usually expect from a pizza buffet. The best part is that the buffet is less than $5! Quite a deal for high quality, unlimited food. If you walk out of Fort Ball hungry, you did something terribly wrong.

Their sub sandwiches are fresh made and have excellent flavor. If you go during "busy times" (lunch), you might not want to order one, it took over 20 minutes to get mine because the staff were focused on keeping the buffet clean, fresh, and stocked. However, when I got my sub, it was excellent. The cheese was melted without being too chewy. It really had excellent flavor.

I was last there when it was extremely busy, our table had been wiped down, but spots were missed. The menu was fairly clean. The waitress seemed surprised that I wanted a menu as most everyone heads for the yummy buffet. I simply wasn’t that hungry. A 6” sub and chips (more than I could eat) was only $3.95. For that quality, I was impressed.

This is one of my favorite places to eat in Tiffin. It's worth checking out. (Pictures taken from Fort Ball's website:
chickpea27 says:
Just curious why you didn't give Fort Ball Pizza a five star rating!? In my opinion it is by far the best pizza place in Tiffin, OH. They have the largest selection, best prices, fastest/friendliest service. Additionally, all their sauce, bread, and many of the items on the salad bar are homemade. Whenever I'm at fort ball I feel right at home. It's like their motto says, "Relax and enjoy. You're among friends!"
Posted on: Jul 28, 2010