Formula-1 Guesthouse

Check Tbilisi Hotel Deals

Formula-1 Guesthouse Tbilisi Reviews

HORSCHECK HORSCHECK
Formula-1 Guesthouse Jun 10, 2015
At the beginning of my first trip to Georgia in May 2014 I stayed 4 nights in the Formula-1 Guesthouse.

After a lot of research on the internet I decided for this place as it looked just perfect for my needs.

I booked a single room with private bath for 35 USD through the guesthouse's website. That way I also got in contact with the owner by e-mail, who even spoke German. As my flight landed at 00:25 h in the night I also booked airport collection for 20 USD with him.

A prepayment of 1/3 of the total sum was charged from my credit card to ensure the booking. I found this procedure a bit unusual, but as the guesthouse really had excellent reviews and communication was always smooth I actually didn't mind.

Airport collection was easy as the owner (Tengo) informed me about the meeting place with a photo by e-mail.

My single room was practically furnished and clean, but the window was only facing a light shaft. The private bathroom was just across the corridor in a separate room. Breakfast was served downstairs and was always a bit different with something from the local cuisine.

On the top floor was a sort of roof terrace with deck chairs and a laundry rack, which were available to all guests.

I really enjoyed my stay in the Formula-1 Guesthouse and this place was a good and friendly first start for my trips to the Caucasus region. I even tried to stay here again at the end of my May 2014 trip, but unfortunately the guesthouse was fully booked.

Directions: The Formula-1 Guesthouse is situated in a nice residential area with cobbled streets. It can be reached in a 7 minutes walk uphill from the middle of Rustaveli Avenue. The location has the advantage of being already halfway uphill for the Mtatsminda funicular. The metro stops Rustaveli and Freedom Square can be reached in about 10 to 15 minutes on foot from the guesthouse.
Formula-1 Guesthouse