Formentera I & II Apartments Ibiza

Check Ibiza Hotel Deals

Formentera I & II Apartments Ibiza Reviews

fred178 fred178
conveniently placed spot to rest Mar 13, 2011
My Friends and I decided to go to Ibiza last year after our A-levels, and it was decided as a group to stay at the Formentera apartments in Ibiza. I was initially hesitant about our stay here, having read several negative reviews about the place, but it turned out to be ideal.

The building itself is clean and secure. The staff are friendly as are the other holiday makers. Contrary to the reviews I read, the cleaners do their job well and regularly- we had nothing stolen, and there are safe lockers if you are particularly concerned.

The apartments are spacious with much needed air conditioning for just a 20 euro reclaimable deposit. The Kitchen was well equipped- fridge, freezer, stove, cooking surfaces. 2 reasonable beds, a table and chairs, balcony (in every apartment I think), and a decent bathroom.

Formentera is in an ideal location. Within 200 metres all around you you have chilled out bars, cafes, convenience shops and a beach with a beautiful view of the sun setting on the horizon- all on your doorstep. A 10 minute walk up street and you are on the busy west end strip full of bars and nightclubs.

What a week.

Formentera I & II Apartments Ibiza Overview

Formentera I, recently refurbished, has high quality apartments in a great location, just near the centre of San Antonio with its famous “Sunset, Cafe del Mar and Savannah”, and the spectacular views of the sunset. The small, sandy beach of Es Calo d'es Moro is about 50 m away, while the beautiful, beaches of Cala Grassió and Cala Grassioneta are just a short walk along the coast.

All the well-equipped rooms have air-conditioning, full bathroom, satellite TV and music channels, kitchenette, mini-fridge and balcony, some with spectacular views of San Antonio's famous sunsets.

There is a snack bar with satellite TV which serves snacks and drinks even in the pool area. Spacious pool area, with swimming pool, solarium and free sun beds,

The reception is at your disposal 24 hours a day to help you with money exchange, security safe and car hire, medical service, excursions, taxi hire and local information.

There is a snack bar with satellite TV which serves snacks and drinks

Formentera I & II Apartments Amenities