Forest Park

Saint Louis, Missouri

Forest Park Saint Louis Reviews

up4anything901 up4anyth…
really pretty Jun 29, 2009
Forest park is huge and a great time can be had by any family or individual. The website says its 1293 acres in size. That more than 500 acres larger than new york city's central park. I visited forest park in may 2008 and the weather was absolutely beautiful.

bike ride, jog, power walk, pinic, frisbee, read a book, throw the ball around, get married (quite a few wedding parties), canoe or peddle boat on the water. Feed the many ducks. Just tons of activities (or not). Its up to you.

the art museum and zoo are in the park. Didnt get a chance to check out either. Few bars and restaurants on the street near the zoo. I suggest driving here if you initially parked by the art museum like i did.

note: we enjoyed the peddle boats but they can be a challenge. Dont recommend if you easily tire. The lake area is pretty large.
tons of weddings
art museum

Related Travel Blogs About Forest Park

Saint Louis, My last day in the city
 Last night at the club was great. I got my dance on and had a few rum and cokes. The one thing I can never do is leave enough room in my suitcase for soviners. Push here and roll it up t…Saint Louis Zoo.  It's located in Forest Park. I wish I had more time to spend here in the park

Check Saint Louis Hotel Deals