Footprints Backpacker Hostel

25A Perak Road

Footprints Backpacker Hostel Reviews

angelatan angelatan
Excellent Service & Location Apr 07, 2010
This place is good in service,location & great rates.

You can check the rates in thier web:

While for me, when I was there, I stayed in 10 sharing female dorm, pretty okay. The bad thing about thier pillow. I need need double pillow to support my head + really pack with human + bag/backpack during peak period esp Friday & Saturday. (Good way to know more people)

Free breakfast with that kind of rates. Just some bread or cereal, but it pretty good for a budget traveller like me but its pretty bored when it's the 3rd morning there except you a chocolate cereal person or bread person.

The toilet, erm.....good shower! I really like it.

Facilites such as washing machine, iron, wifi, 30 min using thier PC, it's really good.

Location, fantastic. It at Little India area where you can go huge shopping centre at Mustafa,it's 24 hours shopping + you can also go Central Point, just beside + visit the Indian temple. 10 minute walk to Little India station which I called as Purple Line to connect to other station such as Chinatown/Harbour Front (Sentosa)

On the other side, you can actually walk to Bugis, where you also can find Bugis Village for "street shop". If you know how to take bus,bus no.65 goes to Orchard Road- luxury shopping area.Around 5-6 station, you can walk if you want but pretty far for Asian coz we have shorter leg I guess. :P

If you want to go Johor Bahru, Malaysia. The bus stop is just nearby, take Singapore Express/CityLink(yellow bus) to go Johor Bahru $2.40 per head. Try not take bus no. 170, it will cause you 2-3 hours to reach while other bus need appx 1 hour to reach JB, if no jam. Causeway between SG-JB normally jam, 1 day before any holiday. Bus no.170 is a stop bus so it will go through half of S'pore before reaching JB.

As for me, wondering my info stated I'm in S'pore but stay in hostel? I'm actually moved to Johor Bahru but work in S'pore. So everyday I travel in and out overseas hehe and that period, I'm staying Footprints, coz I've no transport to send me to work. So no choice.

I don't have the picture of this hostel but it all as stated on web.

Worth your money!
indiantechie indiante…
Footprints Backpacker Hostel Oct 23, 2009
Footprint Backpackers hostel is located in Little India( South-West of Singapore )and very near by Bugis MRT as well Little India MRT.It's just walkable distance to get MRT and very convinecble to roame around the CBD or Raffel place. The hostel is very clean, tidy and kneat. I would like to mention here that this hostle is very safe. Staff very friendly and professional. Free facilites are free WI-FI, Bed linen, hot shower, Iron.A lot of options are available -mix dorm as well male and female dorm,private room , Family room. I would recommend to all backpackers.
bagusferriyanto bagusfer…
clean, tidy & neat backpacker hostels Aug 20, 2009
I stayed there in May for 3 nights along with 7 friends of mine. We took 10bed mixed dorm room and pays $18/ night. there was only 1 stranger in our room, but it doesnt matter coz we rule out the room and spend most of our time outside.
Footprints Backpacker Hostel  Map