FootPrints

Check Singapore Hotel Deals

FootPrints Singapore Reviews

rojas0 rojas0
FootPrints Hostel Jun 08, 2011
Overall i enjoyed the stay in the hostel.

Beds are comfortable for a hostel, although the rooms are rather hot during the day. Then again it is Singapore. During the night the AC is on so its comfortable.

Safety wise, i was comfortable the rooms seem secure and there are lockers to store your belongings.

Cleanliness: Rooms are manageable, nothing like my room at home but can deal with it.

Bathrooms: That i was very disappointed with. When taking a shower i felt i would come out worst than i went in due to how the floors looked like. Its a good value if you don't mind the shower.

Related Travel Blogs About FootPrints

Singapore
Day 1 - Sunday 15th of February - Footprints Hostel - Singapore, Singapore So as per my previous post, I have successfully left the country, after 2 delays and a great deal of frustration. I flew o…Footprints Hostel - Singapore, Singapore So as per my previous post, I have successfully left the country, after 2 delays and a great…

Check Singapore Hotel Deals