Foot Massage & Spa

Level 3, Bangkok, Thailand

Foot Massage & Spa Bangkok Reviews

sarahsan sarahsan
Good value for money Jul 29, 2012
I arrived Bangkok 05:30 am and had 6 hours to kill before my next flight. So what to do? I remembered from my last stopover in Bangkok that I had seen a spa somewhere. I knew that there was one inside the departure hall, behind security, but I also knew that there was one outside security, which was cheaper.

After a little exploring I found what I was looking for. On the 3rd level, between arrival (2nd level) and departure (4th level), at the very end of the terminal was Foot Massage & Spa. They offer treatments like foot massage, hand massage and shoulder massage. From 15 minutes to 240 minutes and prices ranged from THB 200 ($6 ) to 790 ($25). I did a 90 minutes combination. The foot massage included calves and front of thighs, the shoulder massage also included a back and a hand massage. By the time I was finished I had pretty much had a full body massage.

Foot Massage & Spa is not a regular spa. It is just one big room where everybody sits in rows. The chairs are very comfortable and they give you a blanket and plenty of cushions + water. This means that you do not take your cloths off. You only pull up your trousers for the foot massage, but keep your shirt on for the shoulder/back massage, so no oil etc.

It was not the best massage I have had, but it was absolutely worth it after a 10 hours flight.
Foot Massage & Spa