Fook Yuen

08 8232 794

Fook Yuen Kota Kinabalu Reviews

Airportman Airportm…
Very cheap, very good restaurant for breakfast, lunch & dinner Jun 06, 2011
Karena and I went 2 times there for breakfast. First time was to buy some take away hot food for Karena's mother, uncle and her 2 brothers. I bought some sandwiches and small pastries. The second time we were having our breakfast there.

The majority of the good looking food were local dishes, which people can get themselves at the selfservice counter. You can either fill up your plate and eat it there or fill styrofoam boxes for take away.

There was also a section with fresh baked pastries and cakes, as well as sandwiches. I choose ham & cheese sandwich and several small cakes each time and they were very cheap and very good! Karena got the english style breakfast: beans, eggs, sausage and toast.

So, if you look for a good breakfast, something to take with you on a trip or some local fast food in a nice, but simple surrounding and for very cheap prices, try Fook Yuen!
Fook Yuen
Our breakfast
The bill
Airportman says:
I don't think I'm that inovative person you're talking about ;)
simsing says:
Ha-ha I was also thinking of the first half of the name. Sometimes forums don't allow users to write bad words and I saw one user (in some other forum) used an inovative way and wrote 'fook you' to somebody. After reading that whenever I see this word I start laughing.
hmm.....I am wondering whether you are that inovative person from that other forum ;)
Airportman says:
I wonder how it would sound!

Check Kota Kinabalu Hotel Deals