Food Truck Fiesta

Various, Washington, DC, USA

Food Truck Fiesta Washington Reviews

HuBison HuBison
The best invention, track the truck you want to get your lunch!!! Jul 06, 2011
Wow-so I am in love with tracking down trucks for my lunch or figuring out what's in a particular neighborhood. The recent take-over of Washington DC is the Food Truck Fiesta truck tracker. You can check out the website and see what kind of truck will be near your job, near your hotel, or where ever you're wandering around any given time of day.

There's a description and individual page for each truck as well as a list of truck that are no longer serving as well as trucks that are coming soon. Most of the trucks have their own twitter accounts and FB pages.

My first truck was the Rolling Ficelle and they make wonderful sandwiches that aren't overly huge or loaded with toppings. My goal is find the Lobster Truck, but the last time I had a chance to get to a truck, I was in DC and the Lobster truck was all the way up in Bethesda.

This site and the concept of lunch at at truck is a great phenomenon taking over DC. I really think it's for the working class so they can just run out of their building and snag lunch, but anyone can find them all over DC and although some of the restaurants are probably a little mad, it's really a great idea! Hope you find one you enjoy!
Catch the Rolling Ficelle truck!

Check Washington Hotel Deals