Food For Thought

020) 7836 0239

Food For Thought London Reviews

so1001 so1001
If you're in London - eat here! Jul 16, 2011
Whenever I'm in the area of Covent Garden, I make an excuse to come here. The food is always delicious, freshly made with love and attention to detail. It's vegetarian, but I've taken even the most dedicated carnivore here and they've loved it.

The restaurant is pretty tiny, and you'll find you have to share tables sometimes, especially around mealtimes. If you'd rather have somewhere to yourself - there's a hidden park off the nearby Shaftesbury Avenue, it's beautiful and quiet, and the waitresses will be happy to direct you there if you ask.
Fos Fos
Tasty vegetarian food in central London Apr 13, 2011
Little vegetarian restaurant in the heart of Covent Garden. Full plates and tasty mains!

The place is quite small, so you might have to share the table with someone you don't know and end up in conversation with him/her while enjoying their delicious salads!

They don't take cards.
ulysses ulysses
Oct 16, 2006
Small, charming vegetarian restaurant in the Covent Garden area

If you dont mind queuing up for placing your order and sharing the (unfortunately) not many tables with other friendly people you will love it, even steak lovers will enjoy the plates filled with pasta, quiches, vegetables, salad, etc

Food & athmosphere make you feel like at someone's home and you won't exit with an empty stomach! Especially great on hangover sunday afternoons :)

Water is free!
aditany says:
i haven't been there since my uni days! this brings back those wholesome soups and hunks of bread. one for the summer definitely!
Posted on: Apr 18, 2009
msSleep says:
i've been there, and i agree with you :)
Posted on: Feb 27, 2009
alexborcau says:
Thanks for the review! I'm moving to london in the fall and this info will come in handy. :)
Posted on: May 31, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About Food For Thought

happy anniversary to me
Today marks the end of the first month of my adventure!  For some reason it feels like a lot longer than that.  To commemorate this date, and since I so rarely blog about what I'm actually …Food for Thought, London (because it was the most vegetables I have had at once this month) 5 Best Cities…
Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…thought, another pointless meeting.   I could predict the out come before it even began. I would sit down, be bombard with random questions, mainly irrelevant ones, that…

Check London Hotel Deals