Font de Ferro

Check Andorra la Vella Hotel Deals

Font de Ferro Andorra la Vella Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Bad bad hotel - stay down Aug 22, 2007
This was one of the worst hotels I have slept in for years. We arrived very late in the evening to Andorra and the first two hotels we tried were full. Therefore I took a chanche with one on the road into the center of the city. In the car we had said to each other that we didn't need much more than a bed at this moment but when we put our head on the pillows we just laughted:D This was just too much.

We had a room of the size of a phone booth, but they had managed to put in separate beds - again! and an extra bed just in case if someone fell down from the cliff and into our room.

It must have been a room for other purpose - maybe a room were they saved all the beds that didn't work. The ones we had were so soft that they reminded me of a kids icecream on a very sunny day - all smached up and ready to throw out.

We paid 50€ and even that was a robbery - of us. In Ski season it was prized at 94€!!! You have to be very drunk when you go to bed then in order to sleep forgetting how high it was prized.
Kalium_zer0 says:
I agree with mpmurph133! :)
Posted on: Sep 07, 2007