FollaKroa AS

Foldereid, Norway - +47 74 15 50 97

FollaKroa AS Foldereid Reviews

Quest Quest
A great place right by the sea Jul 11, 2008
I used to come here every summer with my family when I was a kid. The first years we had a camping trailer, but then started renting cabbins instead.

I haven't been here since I was like 14, and obviously things have changed a lot. However, I remember how we always looked forward to going here when summervacation came around. We were friends with the owners and always had a wonderful time the 2 weeks we stayd. We also got to know some of the local kids and the lady who run the grocery store in the small town. She always used to say that she knew we had arrived, 'cause the sun had came. She claimed that it was raining before we came, then the sun was out for our stay and then we took the sun with us when we left. It was so funny..

Anyways, if you're ever up north in the northern part of the Tr√łndelag county, then stop by here. Hopefully you'll have a nice as stay as we did for 10 summers in a row.

PS. If you like to fish, then know that the fishing is, or at least it used to be, excellent.
Foldereid Map