Folkklubs Ala Pagrabs

20 237 715

Folkklubs Ala Pagrabs Riga Reviews

Vikram Vikram
Touristy, expensive but you can have yourself a good time! May 30, 2017
Whilst this may not be representative of Latvian cuisine (save for a few desserts and main courses), this restaurant is very safe, filled with tourists and located in the safe heart of Old Town Riga. There's a good choice of alcohol, both on tap as well as bottled. The bartenders are very friendly, one even let us sample a few of their alcohols for free. I thought it was relatively expensive compared to some of the other places I visited, but not over the top expensive or anything.
Ils1976 says:
I didn't came across this one ... maybe another time! :D
Posted on: Jul 28, 2017
Onthewind Onthewind
Lively Folk Club Mar 12, 2012
This was a great place to experience some traditional Latvian culture. We were advised to visit this bar by our hostel and we were not disappointed. Over the few days we spent in Riga we made the short distance to this hotspot in the middle of the old town and on both occasions we thoroughly enjoyed it.

On the days we went down into this fairly large basement bar/club there was live music and I believe this is very common. There was a wide variety of Latvian beers on offer at average prices and everyone was having a good time.

Some locals began dancing in the traditional style and it was really pleasing to be a part of. If you fancy sampling traditional Latvian music all evening then go there early to get a good seat or pop in for a few drinks as we did.

Check Riga Hotel Deals