Foley Estates Winery

www.foleywines.com - (805) 737-6222

Foley Estates Winery Lompoc Reviews

superduperfantastic superdup…
May 12, 2007
This was our last stop on the wine tour. So whether or not the wine was really great, I'll not remember. ;) The whole tasting experience here was awesome though. We sat out on the grass, picnics all set up, and the guy came out with glasses and bottles. It was a little windy where we were, and so we had to hold onto things and throw on a hoodie or jacket.

He walked through each one, telling us about the wine, and leaving it up to us to actually pay attention. There were ten of us, so he'd pour our tastings, and then he would leave the rest of the bottle for us! YAY.

Now I think the experience was made better by the one pouring the wine. Apparently, he's quitting Foley's and joining the Melville crew.

We got discounts on our bottles, the Riedel glass for keeps. I hear the tasting fee is a bit lower - in the $5 range.

Oh, and you should visit this winery at the end of your wine tour because they stay open later than the other ones. I think everyone else closes at 4, and they close at 5. Something along those lines...

Check Lompoc Hotel Deals