Flying with Cathay Pacific

Flying with Cathay Pacific Reviews

ariwardani ariwarda…
Enjoy your flight Mar 21, 2008
Cathay Pacific is the flag carrier of Hongkong. I used Cathay Pacific when I went to Beijing and Hongkong last year (2008). It was a really good journey and I was satisfied with all the service they had done. No wonder this year (2009), they gained "Airline of the year" from Skytrax. It is the third time they won this award. No doubt about the quality of service they provided to its passengers.

My experience about the ticket price, it is cheaper if you buy it from the branch office than to book it online! Better you find out where the branch office they have in your country. They have many representative offices around the world. Just check in their official website:

I want to highlight the entertainment. It offers a wide variety of movies, which is perfectly fit to my daughter and my passion for movies, especially the Hollywood blockbuster movies. My mother in law also enjoyed the Asian movies available on board while my hubby prefered to play games.

I do not like airlines that provide you with a generic rolling of movies. You know, the ones that roll on the movies automatically which sometimes it happens that after several clicks, you find out the movie you want to see but it is already in the middle of the story.

Cathay Pacific does not do the way I describe above. The best thing of this airline is that you can see the movie by start it anytime you want it to get started, move it forward, backward, or pause it if you want to go to toilet. Then, you can continue watch it without missing any single scene.

So, nobody get bored during the flight. I do not have to bring books to kill the time because my attention was occupied by the movies I watch.

Well, that's all I want to share about Cathay Pacific. Polite and friendly staffs, excellent landing and take-off, superb meals, everything is just perfect. Nothing to complain about.

I'm sure I want to use this airline again especially if I have to do a long distance flight. Cathay Pacific is the best choice for that!
At the check-in counter
Cathay Pacific aircraft at Soekarn…
Cathay Pacifi at Chek Lap Kok Airp…
nanie05 says:
Of course this is a great airline to fly on...! hahaha..memuji diri sendiri! In Malay they call it 'perasan'!
I'm glad you enjoyed your flight - thats great news for us ex-crew!
Posted on: May 15, 2009