Flying across the Atlantic with Air France

Terminal 2e, Charles de Gaulle Airport, France

Flying across the Atlantic with Air France Charles de Gaulle Airport Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Better than I expected Apr 22, 2012
It was my first time crossing the Atlantic Ocean with Air France and I found it to be quite nice. I had bought a economy ticket from Paris (CDG) to Pointe-à-Pitre on Guadeloupe, the trip was a direct flight of only 8h 20 minutes. The plane was a huge Boeing 777-300 that could carry up to 472 passenger if it was full, which it fortunately wasn’t.

The service on the trip was two fold in the sense that they gave you almost everything that you wanted when you asked for it, but they didn’t react when you called for them. The food on board was quite okay, but what I really liked was that they had packed the handout plate with a bottle of red wine and a small bottle of mixed rum. They did not expect you to stay sober on the trip! We ordered at least 8 small bottles of white wine and had no remarks of any kind during the trip, which absolutely was not the case when flew to Nicaragua with Delta Airlines.
Leaving from Paris
Chokk says:
I have enjoyed Lufthansa and I like them as well. Air Canada is nice too and Icelandair do a good job too
Posted on: May 06, 2012
Africancrab says:
Like Brian, I think I'm partial to Lufthansa as well. It has been a while though since I have flown either Air France or Lufthansa. Thanks for sharing Christian.
Posted on: Apr 25, 2012
spocklogic says:
I am sort of partial to Lufthansa for crossing the Atlantic, but Air France is good too. I think the European Airlines are better, in general, than American ones.
Posted on: Apr 24, 2012

Compare Saint-Witz Hotel Rates (9.7km away)