Flying V Bar & Grill

(520) 299-2020

Flying V Bar & Grill Tucson Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Great Southwestern Cuisine Dec 11, 2010
When in Tucson, it is not easy to find what is refered to as a typical southwestern restaurant: seeing as Tucson is a Southwestern city, it would be noted for having a few restaurants that reflect the South Western style of eating. Recommended is The Flying V Bar & Grill, located at the Loews Ventana Canyon.

I dined with my military friend not long ago on a debriefing trip he made back to Tucson from Afghanistan. The restaurant is set at a vantage point overlooking the 18th hole of the Loews Ventana Golf Course with a cascading water view in the distance.

Our meal was simple as we spent much time catching up and talking about oldtimes. We ordered their special table side Guacamole (Avocado dip). I ordered the baby back ribs, which were made to keep you licking your fingers.

The service was great/ commendable, and fast. Our friendly waitress Whitney paid particular attention to us and added a bonus touch to honor a serving member of the military (my friend). We did not have to be guests to the hotel to dine here, which I found very attractive. (check out my review on the Loews Ventana Canyon Lodge).

Price: Averagely priced ($25-35 per person)

Cuisine: American Southwestern, steak

I would recommend this restaurant to families, couples, friends, business meetings etc.
Africancrab says:
It was an incredible time, it went by way too fast.
Posted on: Dec 13, 2010
Mark184 says:
Sounds like a lovely time.
Posted on: Dec 13, 2010