Flying Tomato Bar & Grill

10224 198th Street East, Graham, WA, USA
(253) 875-0770
Flying Tomato Bar & Grill - When a big stuffy animal and a cheap IKEA shelf greet you at the entrance, you JUST know you're gonna have a good time!
Flying Tomato Bar & Grill - The hi-def sports channel serenaded by a bunch of tacky IKEA style 'paintings'
Flying Tomato Bar & Grill - As you can so obviously tell, I didn't visit the rsnt on a Monday!

Flying Tomato Bar & Grill Graham Reviews

Vikram Vikram
Who'd have thunk this little hidden gem would be this good?! Aug 24, 2013
You've got to see it to believe it!

We were returning from the annnual pilgrimage to see the wildflowers at Mt. Rainier (See http://www.travbuddy.com/travel-blogs/45343/Wildflowers-Mt-Rainier-rainy-day-34), and being hungry, we passed by this place on our way back to Redmond, and glad we did!

The service is really nice. As you walk in, you kind of think they'll 'neglect' you as there's only 1 waiter (and they run a delivery service as well), but surprisingly, we were very well taken care of.

The surprise is a very special butter flavoured with garlic and sundried tomatoes, that was the higlight, served with free hot freshly baked bread (repeats are 1$ each!).

For the main course, I wouldn't so much recommend the cheese based pastas, but the humble spaghetti-marinara is amazing.

And their pizzas, oven fire pizzas are amazing. About 2x the taste of your California Pizza Kitchen minus the usual hype (thank God). We ordered a "Mediterranean" pizza that had more than the cliched feta cheese-spinach-black olives, but actually had lots of pine nuts and pesto sauce.

Their quantities are huge - so if you're 4 people dining, order 2 main courses. We'd even ordered appetisers, thank God the waiter forgot.

For the prices, the quantity is overwhelming, and the service, whilst not the most 'professional' in the true sense of the word, actually does its job.

I'd love to say I'll go back again but it won't happen until I visit Mt.Rainier next and need to pass by the sleepy town of Graham. But if and when I do, I'll be first in the queue to visit this place!
When a big stuffy animal and a che…
As you can so obviously tell, I di…
Chokk says:
Sounds great :)
Posted on: Aug 24, 2013
reikunboy says:
Love the name of the restaurant, that made me read the review
Posted on: Aug 24, 2013