Flying Lufthansa

Munich, Germany

Flying Lufthansa Munich Reviews

kim3220 kim3220
Spoiled by Lufthansa Dec 27, 2010
I'm spoiled by Lufthansa. My ex-fiance' lived in Munich and Lufthansa offered the only non-stop flight out of Charlotte, NC! Great Service and always on-time! Always.
aelder2259 aelder22…
First International Airline Experience Mar 14, 2009
When I was stationed in Germany, I flew out of Frankfurt on Lufthansa. It was the first airline I had flown on that wasn't an American-based carrier. I was thoroughly impressed with their service. Of course, this was in the mid-80's, so I have no idea how they are today.

My son was only four months old when I flew on Lufthansa. The attendants brought formula in a bottle for my baby (wow, I didn't have to mix anything). They also gave him a stuffed teddy bear. I was surprised when they also took and disposed of his soiled diaper...US air carriers refused to do this, saying it was a health policy. That meant you were stuck with a dirty diaper until you disembarked the plane (gross).

Food: Nice, grainy bread, fresh fruit, eggs (that didn't taste powdery)...it was very good compared to what I was used to on a plane at that time.

Right before we landed, they brought out eucalyptus-scented hot towels so we could refresh ourselves.

It was a good experience for me.
Africancrab Africanc…
Living in Germany and flying Lufthansa Feb 21, 2009
For the years I lived in Germany, Lufthansa was my airline of choice after Sabena Airlines. The service on this career quite simply shown: I'm using past tense because it has been a little of seven years since I flew with this carrier. My last flight was from Munich to Copenhagen, the service quite simply shone. I met the most pleasant air hostess in my life and through the years I have measured hostess service by the standards set many years by the hostesses on Lufthansas service to Copenhagen.

Being a service oriented person, I highly recommend Lufthansa if you have a choice. It is not the cheapest of airlines (atleast not as far as I can recall, but the servce and comfort is were worth the price).

It was one of the cleanest planes I had flown in years.

Check Munich Hotel Deals