Flying Fox - Neemrana

Flying Fox - Neemrana - Zip 1 above the Neemrana Fort

Flying Fox - Neemrana Rajasthan Reviews

EpicTraveler EpicTrav…
Aerial Zip Line Adventure at Flying fox Neemrana Mar 31, 2016
In our journey to Neemrana fort palace, I witness some never seen before sites and became more excited. When we reach the Neemrana fort, I saw the mountain beneath which looks like a demon and I felt like a so small in comparison to it. The reason behind might be that I had never had such a close view of any such mountains.

Upon reaching the Neemrana Palace, we were warmly greeted by the hotel staff. The first look to the palace was overwhelming and it was a pure fusion of traditional architecture with modern amenities. There I find Flying fox zip lining mentioned on the top of major activities conducted in the fort palace. At the entrance, I paid for the zip lining in advance online from the Official website of Flying Fox at http://flyingfox.asia which provided me with some great discounts and a free entry to the fort as well.

As I was a newbie to the place, I keep following the official till we reach Flying Fox office. It was a 2-mins walk to reach our office from Fort entrance. In the way, I witness the amazing build up of the fort which was majorly constructed from stones giving it a traditional look. I saw a pool in the mid way as well which look like shining due to the reflection of the sun rays upon it.

As we reached the flying fox office, we were warmly greeted by all the flying fox staff and there were handshakes all around. I got to see some new faces and there was a small exchange of introduction between us. From there, I saw the 5 zip line wires which is starting from the top of the mountain and gets ended on the top of Neemrana fort where flying fox office is located.

As I came from a long journey, a coffee was enough to make me awake for the most thrilling zip line tour. We had coffee at fort cafeteria which was marvelous in context of the ambience and build up.

Again we reach the flying fox office, where they equipped us with a waist harness according to my weight. They additionally provided me to wear the chest harness as well; I thought they might be thinking that I am a bit heavy which the case wasn’t. It was actually due to the regulation they follow for the person who is getting the waist harness of size 2 needs to wear the chest harness as well. They gave me water as well which I will use while trekking to the top of the mountain.

We reach at the top of the mountain at around 11 am. During our trek we were accompanied by two senior instructors: Laxman & Kundan. There were two rest points where we got a chance keep our breaths.

Upon reaching the mountain top, Laxman who is one of the instructor gave me some instructions regarding the zip line and gave me a live demo on the training zip line as well. I also first started with zipping on the training wires.

Then they took me to the start of the first zip (. I was a bit worried at the start but when actually did it; felt like flying in the sky and down there was houses which looks so small to me. The second zip which is the longest became my favorites as it took some time to reach from the start to the end and in the meanwhile I was enjoying the sheer beauty of Neemrana from the top. I also ask one of the instructors to make a video of this particular zip line. I did all the remaining 3 zip line tours without any fear.

In the last zip line, we ended on the top of the Neemrana fort palace where our office is located. We all reached the office we remove all the safety equipments we were wearing.

As it was 1 pm on the clock, we were a bit hungry after all that hard work though you can say thrilling work. At around 2 pm I was ready to leave from there.

I reached Delhi by 4:15 pm as the journey took us more than 2 hours due to some traffic jams.

So at the end of the day, I would say that the zip line trip to Neemrana become one of my favorites and I can’t forget the thrilling experience of 5 zip wire. I would definitely recommend this for all adventurous people living in Delhi, Gurgoan & Noida as it is the best among places to visit near Delhi for one day trip.

I would definitely suggest you to book your zipping online from the Flying Fox Official website and book your time slot as per choice.
Flying Fox Neemran Office