Flybe.com

Flybe.com - Inside the plane

Flybe.com St. Peter Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice airline with good prices and service Jun 15, 2011
Flybe.com is a medium size airline that is started in Exeter in Great Britain. I was flying with them from Jersey to Edinburgh with a stopover in Manchester Airport. The plane I flew with was a Q 400 not a plane that I had experienced too often by I had some mid European flights with the type.

The staff was friendly during the flight and it both went and arrived on time, which is nice. I had booked over the Internet and I found their prices reasonable and there time table as well, but after staying almost 3 hours in Manchester Airport I am not so sure about the last part any more. Flybe.com is today an airline on the move forward with new destinations and they are good in their organization both in the air and with their ground control.
The plane from Jersey to Manchester
Inside the plane
The plane from Jersey to Manchester
The tail of fly.be.com
Chokk says:
I would have preferred a non-stop but like you I went for the cheapest option.
@Vipin - ha, ha; look who is talking you are producing one better than the other
ikebana says:
Flew Flybe from Amsterdam to Dublin with a stop in Southhampton. I would have preferred a non-stop flight, but this was the lowest fare I could find at the time. I think it was a good flight, but I was very tired and in and out of sleep. ;)
Vipin says:
i think Eric needs to start paying you Christian! another quality review as always!
Posted on: Jun 21, 2011

Compare Saint Aubin Hotel Rates (2.3km away)

Flybe.com Map