Florence tips for group avoiders
Florence tips for group avoiders Reviews
Aug 05, 2007
Well, I do not think I've got to write a whole review on this incredible city. I visited Firenze last week and enjoyed it very much, but... a lot of tourist and especially groups!
To avoid this, a few tips:
- do not go in Italian summer holiday! but if you do:
- start your trip early to beat all the busses and camping people
- spread your trip over a few days, and go for late afternoon-early evening visits and combine it with a great dinner!
- visit the other Piazza's, just outside the main touristtraps for a nice relaxing atmosphere
- if you are not a dedicated art addict --> skip the museums and buy a good picturebook!
- start your day with a visit to the highr situated Piazza Michaelangelo, gives you a great overview on the whole city and makes the rest of your trip better!
And for people who visit by car: park it in the south part next to the old Roman wall, one of the cheapest safe spots in the city.
2 / 2 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!