Florence Hotels

Browse 68 Florence, Italy hotel reviews for 766 Florence hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Florence

Impruneta Hotels9.3 km
Greve in Chianti Hotels18.7 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Florence Hotels and Deals

#1 of 766 hotels in Florence
cavlizzy says: "Let me begin by saying we HAD to change hotels because the one we chose that had..."
#2 of 766 hotels in Florence
Andy99 says: "Hotel Kraft was our base in Florence. It is a vey nice older hotel in a quiet ne..."
#3 of 766 hotels in Florence
mkdixon says: "Stayed directly across the street on a previous trip and had a horrible experien..."
$91
#4 of 766 hotels in Florence
victoi says: "Hotel Nazionale is a very small hotel on 2nd floor. When I walked in..I felt lik..."
#5 of 766 hotels in Florence
missingdata05 says: "Location: This house reminds me of the old homes in San Francisco but with an el..."
#6 of 766 hotels in Florence
Faziri says: "Some Friends and I were going to a wedding in Siena so we decided to stay in Flo..."
$86
#7 of 766 hotels in Florence
dermy76 says: "Uffizi is one of the biggest, best and well-known galleries or museums of art in..."
#8 of 766 hotels in Florence
Rokerij says: "We traveled through Europe for about 15 days before we got to Florence. Our firs..."
#9 of 766 hotels in Florence
dharpley says: "We were greeted by Carlo one of the owners when we first arrived and he told us ..."
#10 of 766 hotels in Florence
ofSaints says: "The hotel itself is fantastic. Very beautiful and clean and the staff was very ..."
$125
#11 of 766 hotels in Florence
carlydc1985 says: "This place was pretty good. Initially they will tell you their credit card mach..."
$43
#12 of 766 hotels in Florence
cristinajwu says: "Very friendly staff, easy going and welcoming. Washroom is a bit small but you l..."
#13 of 766 hotels in Florence
williamsworld says: "The Holiday Inn Florence was a pretty good hotel for those who are traveling by ..."
#14 of 766 hotels in Florence
WheresHelen says: "This is a city stay for those who do not mind walking a little to get to places ..."
#15 of 766 hotels in Florence
catherineb says: "I stayed at Plus Hostel in Florence for just one night. However the night tha..."
#16 of 766 hotels in Florence
ErnaButterfly says: "Hotel Scoti is located on Via de Tournabuoni, Florence's Fifth Avenue, next to P..."
$37
#17 of 766 hotels in Florence
mdeleus says: "The hotel is just 2-3 minutes away from Firenze train station. very accessible a..."
$38
#18 of 766 hotels in Florence
Miranda-Maas says: "Location is everything and that's why this hotel is perfect when you visit Flore..."
#19 of 766 hotels in Florence
OrangeGirl says: "We stayed at Marcella Hotel for 2 nights. It was our first experience to stay at..."
#20 of 766 hotels in Florence
tombom07 says: "Out of all of the hostels I stayed at in Europe, this one is without a doubt the..."
#21 of 766 hotels in Florence
ids says: "the most awesome thing about this hotel for me was the location. literally a sto..."
$28
#22 of 766 hotels in Florence
farfalla84 says: "We stayed two nights at the hotel and we enjoyed our stay. The room was spacio..."
$32
#23 of 766 hotels in Florence
christal says: "Its very minimal. I paid 164.00 for 3 nights and 3 days. They have free breakfa..."
$37
#24 of 766 hotels in Florence
oceanroses says: "This Hotel is outside of the centre, but within walking distance of the railway ..."
$41
#25 of 766 hotels in Florence
mainhart says: "This is a nice convenient hotel 10 minutes walk from the main train station. It ..."
Florence