Flip Flop Hostel II Taipei Station

Check Banciao City Hotel Deals

Flip Flop Hostel II Taipei Station Banciao City Reviews

davejo davejo
Excellent location for a budget traveler Feb 06, 2017
I chose to stay at Flip Flop Hostel as it was just 200 m walk from the train station and my decision turned out to be a good one. I arrived about 9 am and checked in at reception but i already knew that the rooms would not be available until 3 pm as advertised, so i left my bag there and returned late afternoon. The girl at reception went over the rules and regulations with me as well as informing me of her recommendations while i was in Taipei. There was a coffee machine which you had to leave NT$10 should you want a cup, hot and cold water was provided, as well as a fridge and cooking facilities should you desire to cook your own food. There were also computers for free use and a good wifi system throughout the building. My room was on the third floor which i shared with 5 other guests. Each bed had an electrical outlet and a light. The bathrooms were clean and soap and shampoo were provided, also a towel should you want one. On my last day there my flight was not until midnight so i stored my bag there and the staff allowed me to use the shower before going to the airport. All in all, a pleasant and convenient place to stay. And if i should return with my wife one day double rooms are available.

Flip Flop Hostel II Taipei Station Overview

A home away from home-Flip Flop HostelWe are a small boutique hostel focused on providing you an amazing experience for your stay here in Taipei city. Located in the Taipei City Center. only 5 minute walk from Metro Taipei main station. prepared by three Taiwanese backpackers for travelers of the world & customized for explorers to provide an affordable and satisfying experience. Please come and join us to enjoy sample life style, explore this beautiful Taiwan.

Flip Flop Hostel II Taipei Station Amenities

• Microwave
  • TV
  • Nightclubs
  • Computer
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower