Flecha Bus

Argentina

Flecha Bus Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
The nemesis of Greyhound buses. A total wonder! Jul 14, 2008
Some of you may have already read my review about the horrendous Greyhound buses. Well, now I would like to present you the complete opposite: the Argentinean Flecha Bus. When I went to Argentina for the first time I stayed in Buenos Aires for three days and then I had to travel inland to the province of Cordoba. I asked for the options of travel including planes and train, but everybody said that taking a bus was the best option by far. When I bought my Flecha Bus ticket I was expecting something similar to Mexican buses, which are spacious and comfortable enough for long travels. But what I found completely surpassed my expectations!

I bought the “full bed” option which I was told would be the most comfortable. When I got to my seat I could hardly believe it! It could be reclined almost 180 degrees, so you could have the feeling of being in a real bed. They also provide you with a blanket and a pillow for more comfort. How about that! As if that was not good enough, you have a waiter to serve you dinner, which even includes a small cup of wine. If you are asleep when you arrive to your destination, the waiter wakes you up. For me that was incredible! Of course there are more simple bus options, but what’s interesting is that you MAY have this kind of service for travelling. I had never seen such a thing. You might think the prices are outrageous, but be prepared for another surprise! It was even cheaper than the stinky Greyhound!

So, all of this and much more (punctuality and courteous service) are what makes Flecha Bus a great option when travelling in Argentina.
montecarlostar says:
I know! I love Flecha Bus :)
Posted on: Jul 10, 2012
Paulovic says:
Same as Cruz del Sur in Perú. :) So chill!!
Posted on: Jul 10, 2012
sarahsan says:
I have traveled with Flecha Bus long distance too! It was great!
Posted on: Jan 07, 2010