Flatbread Pizza Company

89 Hana Highway Paia, Maui, USA

Flatbread Pizza Company Maui Reviews

hisphredness hisphred…
Amazing, Organic, Local Ingredients & Cold Beer Apr 08, 2012
I love this place. They use all natural, organic ingredients, most of which come from local farms. You can watch the pizzas be assembled from the dough stretching to the topping to the cooking in the giant wood burning, clay oven that sits in the middle of the dining room. They have a great selection of pizza combinations, build your own options and weekly specials featuring a Veggie Pizza and a Carne Pizza.

I usually roll by there by myself on my way home from work. I love to pull up a seat at the bar where they have a full stock of wine, liquor, bottle and draft beers. The beer selection is always cold and kept fresh with a local Maui brew that changes to the seasonal flavor every couple of weeks. This is a very friendly bar. I always end up meeting cool people, both locals and travelers alike.

The staff is very knowledgeable on their products and ingredients. There is plenty of seating for small parties and large booths for larger parties. They also have a private room upstairs for private parties. They do get very busy at night as everyone in the town knows the quality of this place. You can call ahead to get on a waiting list. I recommend this at night, especially weekends. I hope you enjoy and I hope this was helpful. Aloha.

Check Maui Hotel Deals