Flap Jack's Pancake House

Kartika Plaza street, Bali, Indonesia
Flap Jack's Pancake House - Flapjack's Pancake House,Bali
Flap Jack's Pancake House - Huge Portion of my Tiramisu Pancake.
Flap Jack's Pancake House - Started to taste it
Flap Jack's Pancake House - Regrets after finished all..*weight gained*

Flap Jack's Pancake House Bali Reviews

dinzvyeofvine dinzvyeo…
Fantastic Pancakes Jun 28, 2010
I passed the street so often & about curious of the outstanding retro design.The place is situated next to Blu Fin Japanese Restaurant at the corner of Kartika Plaza street.

I've decided to trek out to see if Flapjack's Pancake House was as good as it place designed.

Flapjack served International style home-cooked pancakes, pasta dishes, salads, and locally adapted homemade Italian gelatos, waffles, and sweet or savoury crepes along with coffees, smoothies and other beverages.

Arriving around 2pm in the afternoon,luckily I found the best seat with the huge poster as a background.I decided to order Tiramisu Pancake and Ice Peach Tea as the companion.

The service was super speedy and congenial, while I got my Tiramisu Pancake.The portions are huge.I was not supposed to finished all,but that time I don't even had my lunch yet & I was hungry as a bear so I ate all the pancakes,Eat like no tomorrow. *regrets*

Everything was delicious! I believe that the Pancakes there are meant to be enjoyed without the frou frou accompaniments to enjoy the softness of the dough and the sweetness of the real maple syrup.Because that time I was about curious the taste of Tiramisu Pancake that's why I decided to ordered it.The pancakes were pretty damn fantastic.*saliva dripping*

BUT I believe when you enjoy the pancake in its full glory, the simple play of egg, flour, buttermilk, and rich maple syrup explode into a warm comforting frenzy. I'm pretty sure I couldn't stop eating! *Desserts Freaks*
Flapjack's Pancake House,Bali
Started to taste it
Huge Portion of my Tiramisu Pancak…
Regrets after finished all..*weigh…

Check Bali Hotel Deals