Flanagan's Ihrish pub

www.flanagans.at - +43 (1) 513 73 78

Flanagan's Ihrish pub Vienna Reviews

Chloelf Chloelf
I sure love my Irish pubs :) Apr 02, 2011
Flanagans is a really cool Irish bar in Vienna, probably one of my favourite Irish bars here! Its really big and there is always a cool atmosphere. They even have a post office inside, but done in a typical irish style saying "oifig an phoist" and a really big bookshelf, it is pretty random to have that in a bar. The staff are cool, the last time I was there it was on Paddy's Day and I managed to rob an Irish flag off the wall for my room haha shhhh don't say anything. I haven't had lunch there but I heard it is meant to be pretty good! Overall it is a cool place, good people, good music, good fun :) go there!!
Flanagans Irish Bar
Flanagans
Flanagans
Martin_Austria Martin_A…
Nov 01, 2007
There are many Irish pubs in Vienna, but Flanagan’s is probably the most known on. They even won competitions being on of the best Irish pubs. The offer typical pub food, which is quite unhealthy but good.

They screen various sport events on big screens and show all kinds of sport (rugby, football and so on). The last two years Flanagan’s held the official Australian Football grand final party in Vienna.

It’s absolutely crowded when Ireland or England is playing. At the rugby final it was impossible to move

The only thing you should bring is plenty of time and patience, because service at Flanos can be really slow. Do difference how full or empty it is.

Check Vienna Hotel Deals