Flamingo Hostel

Check Krakow Hotel Deals

Flamingo Hostel Krakow Reviews

stewy88 stewy88
In the heart of the action Dec 24, 2009
I found Krakow a beautiful city with a very special atmosphere. When I stayed at this hostel I felt as though I didn't want to leave!

The hostel will happily book your trips for you and you will often find many fellow backpackers also participating. Options include the Auschwitz concentration camp or the Salt mine tour. The staff were incredible and extremely hands on in their approach. They felt like fellow travelers, in the sense they showed you around the city at night and made the experience more enjoyable.

The hostel was social and had a very good common room. On the other hand it can get very loud in the evenings every night. This will be the case all over Krakow though!

The rooms were ample and suited the nature of the trip. Not luxury, but perfectly livable. There are lots of highly rated hostels in Krakow, this is no exception. Well worth the money.
Marius1981 Marius19…
Flamingo Hostel Sep 19, 2009
Located in the heart of Krakow’s old town square, Flamingo was best hostel in the world in 2007.

Beds are very comfortable; the kitchen isn’t that big but very well equipped. A great common room where in the morning you’ll get a breakfast buffet. The girls at the reception are very helpful and they will even recommend and book hostels in other places with which Flamingo has agreements.

There is a “party guy” employed at the hostel and his only job is to take out the customers to bars and clubs and be sure they won’t get ripped off. They also have agreements with some clubs/bars around the city where you’ll get fair prices, even better than the ones which are practiced round the city centre. So you definitely won’t be short of party options.

I stayed at this hostel twice, once when I was going up north to Estonia and when I came back down from the Baltics and both times were great!

Fully recommend!
Flamingo Hostel on Szewska Street
Flamingo Hostel

Related Travel Blogs About Flamingo Hostel

A Cracker in Krakow
  I arrived in Krakow around 2 pm after almost 15 hours by bus. Just changed busses in Budapest, basically hopping from a bus to another. Surprisingly I wasn’t tired at all as the buses were …Flamingo Hostel, right in the heart of Krakow in the main Square, a great hostel who was just celebrating 3 years…
Home to Polish Vodka!
One day was enough for Wroclaw and I was ready to leave for Krakow by train. He left me at Wroclaw Glowny at 12 pm and I bought ticket departing at half past 1. I went sightseeing before that and it …Flamingo Hostel. Reducing the hassle on carrying backpack around looking for free bed. Both hostels were located on Szewska Street and really is one of the most exciting streets…

Check Krakow Hotel Deals