Flamingo Beach Resort Sint Maarten

Check Sint Maarten Hotel Deals

Flamingo Beach Resort Sint Maarten Reviews

hotspot_23 hotspot_…
Laid back tourist hideaway Jul 14, 2011
Flamingo Beach Resort was absolutely wonderful and a great deal. For the feeling of a 5-star resort, we stayed 5 beautiful days and 4 awesome nights for far less than we spent on food I’m sure. The room had the look of a very large studio apartment; with a huge king size bed, porcelain stone-like stand up shower, full kitchen and a balcony overlooking the ocean. I could literally jump down from the balcony and onto the sand (even though I didn’t). There was a 24 hour pool fantastic enough for a late night dip, if you know what I mean; and I must say, I did take advantage of that time :). The hotel staff from the top to the bottom, maintenance to management where exceptionally attentive. The feeling of the hotel was very old world Caribbean and could use a bit of an up to date facelift on the inside, with brighter décor, but from the outside, you would never know.

The only downfall with the hotel was on our last night’s stay. The water in the tower of our building stopped running. That night I went down to the outside shower by the pool and took my shower. It was risky but fun. The next day, we did the same, and washed up by the beach.

Overall, it was a great hotel with lovely, friendly staff. I would definitely stay here again.
jsxm jsxm
Caribbean style Sep 01, 2010
The hotel is located opposite the Princess Juliana International Airport behind Simpson Bay. Good location halfway to Maho Beach & Philipsburg. The room is clean and service quite nice. Strange for me was that the room is not included breakfast. (?)

Flamingo Beach Resort Sint Maarten Overview

With its central location, Flamingo Beach Resort is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Simson Bay Village. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. All of the guestrooms are replete with non smoking rooms, air conditioning, hair dryer, ironing board, in room safe, television, shower. To suit guests' convenience, this Simson Bay Village accommodation offers 24hr room service, shops, elevator, laundry service/dry cleaning, restaurant, safety deposit boxes, business center, family room. Leisure and sports facilities available on the hotel's property comprise massage, gym, water sports (non-motorized), outdoor pool. These top-class facilities are complemented to excellent services to meet the needs of visitors to Simson Bay Village. To make a reservation at the Flamingo Beach Resort Simson Bay Village with our secure online booking form, please choose your preffered period of stay.

Flamingo Beach Resort Amenities

• Private beach
  • Casino
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Souvenirs/Gift Shop