Flagship Inn Boothbay Harbor

Flagship Inn Boothbay Harbor Rates and Deals

Flagship Inn Boothbay Harbor Reviews

vances vances
Oct 25, 2010
Selected the Flagship because it was the ONLY place around that featured WIFI, but it was a great value. The rooms were clean and the service exceptionally friendly.

The rate was peanuts compared to nearby high volume destinations, and I loved the internet access. They told me it was free and NO PASSWORD REQUIRED...just had to click on the Flagship.

I never realized the Flagship was a chain, but it is conveniently located along the main drag into Boothbay and although a half mile from downtown, an easy walk if you want to explore your environs. If you aren't seeking luxury this is a wonderful option!
rooms at Flagship Inn
desk space and TV at Flagship Inn
landscaped entrance to Flagship Inn
Flagship Inn, Boothbay Harbor, Mai…
vances says:
I can't wait to take you on a tour of Maine, Rudolph. Check out the Coastal Botanical Garden review, which I just discovered in Maine this last trip. It is so gorgeous some of my pictures turned out well, so I can only imagine what beauty you could capture!

Posted on: Nov 08, 2010
Sweetski says:
I'm Dutch, so I love anything free! I hate it when chains advertise with "WiFi" only to suck your wallet dry...

The super friendliness of the staff is an added bonus. Oh Vance... if I ever make it to Maine :D
Posted on: Nov 08, 2010
joehobo says:
lokks attractive, pleasant and if economical should be a great bargain..
Posted on: Nov 06, 2010
royv1 royv1
Cozy and Friendly Oct 13, 2009
Despite the rather small room, the front staff were very friendly and even made some freshly baked cookies while we waited for our room!

Flagship Inn Boothbay Harbor Overview

The Flagship Inn invites you to relax in some of the Boothbay Harbor regions most comfortable and reasonable accomodations- all guaranteed by AAA and Mobil guide ratings. Best value is how our guests describe us. We are located a mile from downtown Boothbay Harbor and all that it has to offer. The Flagship Inn features 82 modern guest rooms complete with double or king size beds to make your stay a comfortable one. Also enjoy our family suites for those extended stays and spacious accomodations. All of our rooms feature free high-speed internet access, cable TV with 2 HBOs, direct dial telephones with voicemail, electronic key locks, hairdyers, and irons and ironing boards. Best value is how our guests describe the Flagship Inn. Handicapped guests are also welcome and access is available with ground floor rooms and roll in showers. The Flagship Inn features a new, large, outdoor heated pool and spa for you to enjoy throughout the late spring and summer season. The Inn is the perfect place to wrap yourself in the charm of Boothbay Harbor. Whether a family vaction, casual getaway, or comfortable home base, your experience at the Inn will be one that will bring you back time and time again.

Flagship Inn Amenities

• Shops in Hotel
  • Family Room

Related Travel Blogs About Flagship Inn Boothbay Harbor

A Winter Wonderland In October
Going to bed last night we thought it just might get cold enough for a chance of snow. Still we were quite surprised when we looked out our hotel window to a fresh blanket of snow.  Since we had…Boothbay Harbor. Once we got there, we immediately checked into our hotel, the Flagship Inn. We had the friendliest…

Check Flagship Inn Rates and Deals