Fjordutsikten Porsanger AS

Fjordutsikten Porsanger AS - Sauna
Fjordutsikten Porsanger AS - View from the cabins through the Porsanger Fjord
Fjordutsikten Porsanger AS - My bathroom
Fjordutsikten Porsanger AS - My room
Fjordutsikten Porsanger AS - View to the cabins from the shore of Porsanger Fjord
Fjordutsikten Porsanger AS - There was a little hallway where I was standing taking this photo, between the bath- and bedroom. So this is the rest of the room

Check Lakselv Hotel Deals

Fjordutsikten Porsanger AS Lakselv Reviews

Paulovic Paulovic
Tranquil lodge Jul 23, 2015
It was in the evening that I arrived in the lodge. The lady owning the place was very friendly in welcoming me. At the moment of checking in I asked her about where I could eat and she said she would make something for dinner for me. That was very nice, since it was around 9:00 pm already.

The location is good. It is a bit outside of town. But you have splendid view from here through the fjord.

The place is very clean. Inside the room there is a small fridge. The room I stayed was a bunk bed and a desk. The bathroom was quite nice with hot water and the heater was working perfectly. The bed was very good and so were the curtains. It was dark enough in the room, since the 24 hour daylight.

There is free Wi-Fi, but connection is not very well in the rooms. There is a pc for common use. I tried it, but also on that one it takes ages to load some websites. Better sit down close to the reception. There is a common area, but at the time I was there it was very quiet. Also a place for eating, but also very quiet when I was there.

As said, the service was very good. The lady was very nice. She made dinner for me late that night, and also breakfast already for th enext morning that I could keep cool in the fridge in my room. And she also was kind enough to bring me the next morning to the bus stop by car.

I would recommend this place without any doubt. Photo's following soon... There's an error on the server right now... So please come back later for the photo's. :)
Sauna
View from the cabins through the P…
View to the cabins from the shore …
My room
Paulovic says:
Thank you for the congrats!
Posted on: Jan 30, 2016
Nana_gincin says:
Congratulations on your feature!
Posted on: Jan 29, 2016
Caliber-A says:
so it was featured, congrats paul.
Posted on: Jan 25, 2016