Five Guys

Five Guys - Five Guys - Cheeseburger, Fries and a Coke

Five Guys Edina Reviews

the_bill the_bill
Five Guys Burgers And Fries Oct 09, 2009
One of the best burgers I've ever had. Need I say more? Five Guys is fairly new to Minnesota, but its lone franchise here has quickly become extremely popular and is always crowded. The first location opened on the east coast in Arlington, VA in 1986. Today, there are over 450 locations in over 30 states. Five Guys reminds me a bit of The Billy Goat Bar and Tavern in Chicago with their very simple menu of burgers and hot dogs, but with fries. A simple menu along with a few other keys including fresh (never frozen) meat, fresh potatoes and quick service add up to a great dining experience if you're in the mood for a quick big juicy hamburger or cheeseburger and delicious fries all for a decent price. I guess it could be considered fast food, but its ten times a better burger than any fast food restaurant. I can't think of a better burger at a traditional restaurant or bar either.

One tip - a single regular order of fries (regular or cajun) is too many for one person to eat, so be ready to share!

Fun fact from fiveguys.com - There are over 250,000 possible ways to order a burger at Five Guys.

I'll be back to take some photos of the food. I was too busy eating to take some last time!
The Menu
Five Guys - Peanuts
Five Guys - Order Here
montecarlostar says:
Everybody likes this burger, I will have to try it one day
Posted on: Jan 16, 2010
alexindc says:
Nice feature! As a DC-area native, I wholeheartedly agree on this recommendation! I eat at Five Guys waaaay too much, but it's so good!
Posted on: Oct 19, 2009