Five Guys Burgers and Fries

www.fiveguys.com - 202-328-3483

Five Guys Burgers and Fries Washington Reviews

Larrys Larrys
Best Burger in the World!! Jun 19, 2009
The Five Guys restaurant is now a franchise. It started in Northern VA and is now spreading across the country. When I lived in VA in the later 90's I would often stop at the Five Guys restaurant near Baileys Crossroads in Falls Church and pick up a burger with Cajun fries. We moved to Atlanta in 2002 and have not had a Five Guys burger since leaving VA.

On our visit back to DC in July we met up with our TB friend Justin and his friend Chris near Dupont Circle. I told him we were dieing for a good, juicy burger and he suggested Five Guys. I was surprised to find out they had expanded and there was a restaurant right around the corner.

This is a simple place with a limited menu of burgers, fries, hot dogs and sodas. The burgers a made from fresh ground beef and you can choose any toppings you want. The fries are cooked in peanut oil and the cajun spice is a nice touch for these glorious spuds.

If you get a chance find a Five Guys near you and bite down on the best burger on the planet!
Justin and Chris enjoying a great …
Larrys says:
Thanks Mark. Glad to see that more people will have an opportunity to bite into fresh burgers.
Posted on: Aug 03, 2009
marksreynolds says:
Yeah, they are every where now! There is even one in the Annapolis Mall :)
Posted on: Aug 03, 2009