Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel

Check New York Hotel Deals

Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel New York Reviews

ponsonbelly ponsonbe…
Lovely hotel, dead centre of everything! Sep 10, 2010
I booked this hotel through the TourAmerica company which included flights also. I stayed here with my mam for five nights.

The hotel is very nice, very friendly and comfortable. The staff on reception were very friendly and knew immediately who I was whenever I made a query about anything. I did have one problem with the air conditioning unit, it wouldn't turn off and we reported it to the reception but nobody came to fix it that night and I had to repeat the complaint the next day. Apart from that, I had absolutely no problems with the staff.

The room we were in was very clean, the bedclothes were changed every day and they left bottles of water into our room which we found very thoughtful. The bathroom was very clean also and filled with all the necessities.

There was adequate floor space, a wardrobe with a safe, desk and cabinet. There was also a tv, coffee machine, safe, iron and ironing board, umbrella, dressing gown and slippers.

I loved the hotel and it's location. I thought it was excellent to be so close to the major tourist sites. I loved my stay at this hotel and would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Glynnes says:
A great NYC Hotel. I like it also. Thanks!
Posted on: Sep 10, 2010

Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel Overview

The hotel is located close to the landmark train station for which it is named. The Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel is also close to some of the most upscale shopping in Midtown Manhattan, including Macy’s and Lord and Taylor’s. There are museums and other cultural attractions to explore in the area, as well. The Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel offers guests a transport service to the airport. Around the city, taxi cabs and subways provide the most efficient transit.

This hotel offers guests luxurious accommodations. The rooms feature canopy beds. There are modern amenities in all of the rooms, as well, including Internet connectivity. The rooms have their own safes and are provided with cable television service.

This hotel has an onsite restaurant that serves a variety of choices. There is also a pub at the Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel that serves snacks. The hotel does not have a fitness center, but offers passes to one located close by. There is also space for business or personal meetings at this establishment.

Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel Amenities

• Salon
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Steam Room
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes