Fishermans Apartments

Check Ciovo Hotel Deals

Fishermans Apartments Ciovo Reviews

almond72 almond72
A Great Island to Be May 07, 2015
Fishermans apartments ? Hmmmm.... is it going to smell like fish in here ? Just kidding, it was fantastic here.

What do you know ? It looks so cosy and nice inside. My thanks to owners, Andrea & Ivana for the nice stay I had. I got an apartment (though I was a party of one), since it was before the peak season. Believe me, the entire island would be overrun with hordes of tourists spilling over from Trogir & Split during the peak season. I got a preview of that during the festival of St. Duje in Split and the day trip to Dubrovnik earlier.

The location itself is best accessible by car. But worry not, if you call ahead, pickup can be arranged by the owners. It can be on Trogir, at the bus terminal, Slatine harbour or even Split harbour. Well.... I think every family here owns a boat of some sort. If you need an early trip to the bus station for your day excursions to Zadar, just hitch a ride with Andrea (or the many people he knows, lol) I used this gorgeous island as my base to visit Zadar and take tours from Split.

If you need to fill up on beer & provisions, there is a small store along the road. A quick bicycle ride will get it done. A full kitchen with electric cooking top is provided. Well, I got my coffee from the owners (minus the preparation work myself, haha) and a nice meal too.

And the views from the apartment during sunset and sunrise are really really..... pheeeeeew, beautiful. I think many a bun was put in the oven here. (hey, I'm not complaining about the bedding or anything)

Overall recommended for those looking for someplace less crowded than Split during the summer music festivals. There are nice pebble beaches along various places on the island. Thoroughly enjoyed myself here in May 2015. (off peak travel - yaaay !)
The way to get around if you can h…
Pumpkin soup, bread, veg & meat.

Check Ciovo Hotel Deals