Fish Tail Willy's Ocean Grill

2543 Countryside Blvd. , Clearwater, FL, USA
www.fishtailwillys.com - Tel: 727-791-4270
Fish Tail Willy's Ocean Grill - Our funny bartender takes a photo of himself and us!
Fish Tail Willy's Ocean Grill - Website photo
Fish Tail Willy's Ocean Grill - BBQ Chicken Pizza with bacon and Tomato with Garlic
Fish Tail Willy's Ocean Grill - Chocolate martinis
Fish Tail Willy's Ocean Grill - Cheers
Fish Tail Willy's Ocean Grill - Is it still my Birthday?!

Fish Tail Willy's Ocean Grill Clearwater Reviews

SheLuvz2Fly SheLuvz2…
Seafood Plus More In A Relaxed Atmosphere Jun 30, 2008
Fish Tail Willy's is a relatively new spot that my friends have discovered and they recently took me there for a belated birthday dinner. We met at the bar and it was very warm, friendly, clean and whimsically decorated.....with all sorts of fish tails on the walls.

You can either eat inside or outside. The weather was wonderful and we had planned on eating outside after a before dinner drink. The bar staff were exteremely fun and friendly and so, we never did make it to eat outside! {The Chocolate Martinis were fabulous!}

We ended up ordering at the bar. We ordered the Hummus as a little appetizer and it was really quite good, served with pita bread.

The next thing you know it was 9:oopm on this particular Saturday night...which means: Ladies Drink Free! Men get 2 for 1! What a deal!

Instead of ordering from the big selection of seafood; {There are 120 items! Crab Rangoon, lime-and-tequila-basted “Grouperita” and Himalayan Mountain Salt Rock seared Ishiyaki (sea scallops, ahi tuna, salmon or New York Strip}...we opted to just order the pizzas!! Wow! Talk about delicous! We ordered the Tomato and garlic, which was good, but the best by far, was the Bar-b-que Chicken with Bacon! Oh my! I HIGHLY reccommend it!

Prices: Lunch $7.90-$14.90; dinner entrees $7.90-$23.90
BBQ Chicken Pizza with bacon and T…
Chocolate martinis
Cheers
Is it still my Birthday?!
jericho9mm says:
Yummy!
Posted on: Jan 14, 2009
Quest says:
It really is a small world... one of my best friends is Bar manager here. His name is Eric, and he's a great guy.. lot of fun. Maybe he was the one serving you guys...lol

Anyway; I'll pass this on to him and let him know that the place is well liked..
Posted on: Jul 05, 2008