Fish Market

www.thefishmarket.com - (619) 232-3474

Fish Market San Diego Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Pretty good seafood restaurant without breaking the bank Jun 25, 2011
We asked a local about where to eat on our last night in San Diego and he recommended The Fish Market in downtown San Diego. We popped the address into our GPS and we arrived without getting lost.

It overlooks San Diego Bay and we requested-and were able-to get a table overlooking the Bay. It was too cool to eat outside in June, but I think they had a few tables out there. We had a really cool waitress from Boston and I don't take recommendations on what to eat, but my friend thought she did a good job with the recommendations. I was tempted to have a glass of California wine since it was really my first time in California, but I decided to order a drink from the bar.

I ordered some sea bass and it was pretty good. It came with roasted potatoes and mashed potatoes. I know! I know! I loaded up on the carbs, but it was good and yummy to my tummy. The crab and artichoke dip was the best I have ever had. It was so good and if you have never tried dip, I would recommend getting it here as a appetizer! Please!

Our meal was good and hearty, we couldn't even finish it, but I blame it on the sweet potato fries. We may have ordered too much food, but the place was full of families and friends and birthday celebrators and I was overdressed, but had a good time.

The Fish Market has it's own lot and you don't have to pay the meter after 630pm. We got there around 9pm and there was plenty of parking. They also have a small area out front that sells fresh fish for those who want to go home and prepare dinner. They also have a separate sushi bar (but you can order sushi at your table as well.)

This is a good seafood restaurant that isn't too expensive.
Sea bass, roasted red skin potatoe…

Related Travel Blogs About Fish Market

San Diego, Fish Market, Iron Mountain, Joe's Crab Shack, Martina McBride.
Friday, I woke up early despite having been up til 2 packing for San Diego.  I was on the road by about 9, and got to San Diego about 3 after getting lost on the way to the hotel.  I ended …San Diego about 3 after getting lost on the way to the hotel.  I ended up down on the beach later on, around five, and then…

Check San Diego Hotel Deals