Fischkutter

Kadewe Feinschmecker Etage, Berlin, Germany

Fischkutter Berlin Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great food and a fair price Jul 13, 2012
There is one place that people once in a while should treat them with and that is a visit to the sixth floor of the magnificent KaDeWe store on Kurf├╝rstendamm. For me it is a ritual that I at least once on every Berlin stay take the elevator up there to enjoy some kind of luxury. Sometimes it only ends up being a visual treat or a cold beer but most of the timer I end up eating there because the prices are more than fair.

This time my travel mates and I decided to have dinner in the FischeKutter that is a wonderful fish restaurant. The place is as such quite funny because the principle is that you order the meal at the cashier and then you go to your table. Once there you can during your meal continue order drinks from the table and then when you finish you pay the whole thing. You can also pay when you order but if you are planning to stay and enjoy your meal I would take the first option.

The food is great and so is the swift service. I ordered a spring trout and it was perfect. The ambiance is quite nice there because most of the people are fast in and out and they enjoy a short fish dish, so if you are taking it easy you will be able to enjoy the views of an enormous amount of people passing by the place.
My dinner