Fischer Fritz

Fischer Fritz  - The restaurant
Fischer Fritz  - Red bourride of gurnard
Fischer Fritz  - The bread selection
Fischer Fritz  - Iceland Char
Fischer Fritz  - In Breton butter caramel braised pineapple with vanilla icecream
Fischer Fritz  - Tatar of smoked eel
Fischer Fritz  - A gift from the pastery chef

Check Berlin Hotel Deals

Fischer Fritz Berlin Reviews

tj1777 tj1777
Fischer Fritz restaurant at Regent Hotel Sep 16, 2012
The restaurant is located at the Regent Hotel just a short walk away from Unter den Linden. We went by for lunch one Sunday during our exploration of Berlin. It is one of the better restaurants in Berlin and the food we had was excellent and very tasty. The service level was high and the personal seemed well versed in their knowledge of the menu and wines. But there were a few things about the service which surprised me during the meal - admittedly I had very high expectations to the service level.

We came a bit late during the lunch serving. But even though we did so I was a bit surprised to realize that one of the dishes on the menu was sold out. After all there were only five starts and five mains on the menu. Fortunately I was quite happy with the alternative I had - but still I would expect to be able to order anything on the menu.

The wine I had for the meal was recommended by the sommelier at the restaurant and it was well suited for the meals. But we also ordered a glass of orange juice - much to our surprise the orange juice didn’t arrive and we had to ask for it one more time. When asked for the juice one more time the waiter seemed pretty embarrassed about the situation and the orange juice arrived very quickly afterwards. When the bill arrived after the meal it seemed like they would make some sort of compensation for their mistake and the price of the orange juice never made it to the bill.

The restaurant is located in a room with high ceiling and there is sufficient space between the tables so you are sure the neighboring table will not bother you during the meal and you can enjoy it without disturbances.

The prices are 24€ for one course, 35€ for two courses and 47€ for three courses and a bottle of water cost 10€ which seems a bit on the high side.
The restaurant
The bread selection
Tatar of smoked eel
Red bourride of gurnard
Africancrab says:
Looks delicious but limited
Posted on: Nov 05, 2012
KeikoCreative says:
Wow they really great in service, is good that they did compensation, that really wins customers heart;)
Posted on: Oct 31, 2012