First Coast Restaurant

First  Coast Restaurant - Inside of restaurant

First Coast Restaurant Edinburgh Reviews

shavy shavy
Good food, and friendly staff Oct 20, 2017
The location of this restaurant is not far from Haymarket, we came around 7 pm no reservation we just go inside and asked if there’s table free. They said if we can wait for two minutes as they cleaned a table, so we standing for a while on the entrance, it didn’t even take two minutes and we can go to the table.

We got a sheet of papier as menu list, there weren’t much to choose, fish is not available so I take the roast pork belly with smooked cauliflower, baby potatoes and gremolata while Didier had a Scottish aberdeen angus sirloin steak with chips. While waited they brought a bread to the table and after 20 minutes food is served.

The roast pork belly is very delicious, a taste that I never had before. The sauce around it is very special, but the cauliflower and potatoes are very little. Didier is satisfied with his food, he certainly had enough I never tasted as I don’t like steak. Staff checking on us sometime asking if everything good. Prices of this restaurant were reasonable, we pay for a total price of 41£ with each one drink. We had at a Scottish food on our first night which satisty me on this trip lol
Inside of restaurant